A prepared student is a happy student!
Please bring all books and lesson binder to class each week.
See your Instructor for practice guidelines.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. A late fee of $25 will be applied on the 10th of each month. A
- Students with outstanding balances of thirty days or more will be suspended until the account is brought current or payment arrangements have been made.
- A credit card will be required for accounts with 2 late payments within a season.
- Tuition is non-refundable except on the rare occasion that a teacher must cancel the lesson. In that instance, the amount of the cancelled lesson will be credited towards the next month’s tuition.
- Your tuition reserves a specific time slot. Please note, we are unable to extend your time slot to make up the lost time.
- If a student is ill, the lesson may be held online via ZOOM or SKYPE. Please provide notice as soon as possible.
- Should you need to cancel a lesson, please let the office know ASAP. You may schedule a make-up lesson in any of the available make-up slots via the student portal. Make-ups are first come first serve and are not guaranteed. Make-up lessons may not be with your regular instructor.
- Thirty days’ notice, or the equivalent fee, is required to withdraw a student from lessons.
- We are unable to hold lesson slots without payment.
- All un-vaccinated students are encouraged to wear masks for in-person lessons.
- Students and instructors will sanitize their hands prior to lessons.
- Siblings must be supervised at all times while waiting.
- If you have a fever, cough, sneezing, or other signs of illness, please let your teacher know and an online lesson will be arranged.
- Teachers reserve the right to send a student home for illness.