2022-2023 Tuition and Fees
For ease of budgeting, tuition is a flat, monthly fee. A late fee of $25 will be applied to outstanding accounts on the 10th of the month. Accounts with a 30 day balance must be brought current before lessons may continue. A credit card will be required for auto-invoicing after 2 late payments in the season.
Face to Face Studio or Online
30 minutes: $92/month
45 minutes: $139/month
1 hour $185/month
In-Home Lake Nona
30 minutes $102
45 minute $149
1 hour: $195/month
Buddy Lessons (string and winds only): $104/month per student-45 minute lessons
Deposits for fall session are 1/2 of August tuition and due by June 1.
Please note there is a one time per family registration fee of $75 to register for any classes with Jen Norvell Studios.
Payment may be made by cash, check, charge or PayPal.
A prepared student is a happy student!
Please bring all books and lesson binder to class each week.
See your Instructor for practice guidelines.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. A late fee of $25 will be applied on the 10th of each month. A
- Students with outstanding balances of thirty days or more will be suspended until the account is brought current or payment arrangements have been made.
- A credit card will be required for accounts with 2 late payments within a season.
- Tuition is non-refundable except on the rare occasion that a teacher must cancel the lesson. In that instance, the amount of the cancelled lesson will be credited towards the next month’s tuition.
- Your tuition reserves a specific time slot. Please note, we are unable to extend your time slot to make up the lost time.
- If a student is ill, the lesson may be held online via ZOOM. Please provide notice as soon as possible.
- Should you need to cancel a lesson, please let the office know ASAP. You may schedule a make-up lesson in any of the available make-up slots via the student portal. Make-ups are first come first serve and are not guaranteed. Make-up lessons may not be with your regular instructor. Make-up credits are good for 1 month from date of issue.
- Thirty days’ notice, or the equivalent fee, is required to withdraw a student from lessons.
- We are unable to hold lesson slots without payment.
- Students and instructors will sanitize their hands prior to lessons.
- Siblings must be supervised at all times while waiting.
- If you have a fever, cough, sneezing, or other signs of illness, please let your teacher know and an online lesson will be arranged.
- Teachers reserve the right to send a student home for illness.